John K. Bartnik, M.D.
John K. Bartnik, M.D.
Dr. Bartnik is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology. He completed a Clinical Fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1994. He completed his Residency and Internship in Internal Medicine at Saint Francis Medical Center, also in Pittsburgh, and before that a Residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at Hahemann University Hospital in Philadelphia. Dr. Bartnik has served as Instructor in Internal Medicine, Division of Hematology and Oncology, for Presbyterian University Hospital in Pittsburgh.
He received his medical degree from the M. Copernicus Medical Academy in Cracov, Poland, in 1983.
Dr. Bartnik is a member of the American Society of Cancer Research, the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American Medical Association.
- M.D., M. Copernicus Medical Academy, Cracov, Poland, 1977-83
- Educational Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, 1983
- Federation of Licensing Examination (FLEX), 1985
- Military Service, Center for Preparation of Military Reserve Officers, Polish Army, 1983
- Participation in the National Resident Matching Program, 1983-84
- Resident, Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1984-87
- Chief Resident, Anatomical and Clinical Pathology, Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1987-88
- Internship, Internal Medicine, St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 1988-89
- Resident, Internal Medicine, St. Francis Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 1989-91
- Clinical Fellowship, Hematology and Oncology Department of Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, PA, 1991-94
- Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1991
- Diplomate, Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1995
- Diplomate, Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1996
- BCN, BC PPO, HealthPlus, PPOM, PHCS, Medicare, Medicaid
- Instructor, Human Medicine, Department of Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, 1994 to Present
- American Medical Society, 1986 to Present
- American Society of Clinical Pathology, 1986-90
- College of American Pathologist, 1987-89
- American Society for Cancer Research, 1993-95
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, 1998 to Present
5400 Mackinaw Road
Saginaw, Michigan 48604-9533
Location Phone: (989) 791-2330
Location Fax: (989) 791-2329
2050 E. Caro Road
Caro, Michigan 48723
Location Phone: 989-672-5001
Location Fax: 989-672-5003
2431 S. M-30
West Branch, MI 48661
Location Phone: 989-343-2487
Location Fax: 989-343-2497